Monday, June 11, 2007

Love

You know, I knew I was in love with Dan, but if for some reason I wasn't sure about how I felt about him, I got my final notice this past weekend. I spent the weekend with him, and Sunday morning I was woken up with a cup of coffee and Dan playing his accoustic guitar. He wrote me a song!!! And Woke me up by singing to me Sunday morning.

If I wasn't already in love with this man, I'd have fallen head over heels that morning. He promises to record it and give me a copy (so someday you'll all be able to hear it)...in the meantime I had to settle for the lyrics hand written.

The song is called "You're the Better Part of Me" Hmmm...sigh. I'm so happy, I'm in that deleriously happy silliness mode, I've been walking around with a silly grin on my face for two days now!!!

How did I ever find this man who is the sweetest thing??

Sorry about the sappiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great Amy, I am happy for you!

McGuff said...

I am really happy for both you and Dan! That is really sweet. And don't worry about the sap, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh,Amy,
I love a Love Story!!!
Aunt Betty