Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back to Basics

Well, It looks like I'm gonna have to stay on nights. I'm not exactly sure if it's gonna be for the whole time, but in order for me to go to 32 hours per week, I'll only qualify for part time benefits...therefore, I'll have to pay more for insurance and such. So, I'm not really sure how I'm gonna make it work, but I will. Some of my co-workers are willing to do trades with me in order to help me out. If worse comes to worse, I can always work solid weekends, but I really don't want to do that. As it is, I only see Dan every two weeks on my weekend off...if I were to work every weekend, we'd never see each other!!!

Speaking of Dan, he has to have his tonsils removed. He had his final bout of tonsilitis last week. The doc says his tonsils are 4 times the size of normal male adult tonsils! He wants me to spend the week down there playing nurse to him. I don't know yet if I'm gonna go or not. What do you think?

Thats really all I've got for now..

No comments: