Wednesday, October 08, 2008

100 days

We are down to 100 days!!! Or a little over 3 months! HOly cow....

I have 9 weeks left of the semester, 31 weeks total until I graduate!!!

I started day shift at work, and that is nice. It's so hard to get up at 5 am every day though. So very hard. I hate mornings, just not a morning person at all....

I'm back in mother baby for clinicals, back at ABMC, which is much closer than Childrens. I got to be in the nursery the other day and I had a great nurse who let me do all the assessments and play with the babies, that was great. I just love those little people when they are that tiny. I think I could handle working in a nursery/L and D situation. I thought that last year, but I really believe it now. So if ER doesn't work out for me, there is always L and D!

Dan and I have our Engaged Encounter weekend retreat this weekend Friday night, Dan is going to pick me up after work and we'll head out to Rockford.

We got ourselves all registered and honestly I don't even know what I registered for! It got to the point where we were just adding things...do we need this? I don't know put it on the list....

Well...off to the homework. Hope all is well, will attempt to blog more often.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the time is creeping right up. Oh that reminds me, I better make my hotel reservation!! Can't wait!

McGuff said...

Under 100 days! Whoa! Where will you be in Rockford? Also I was thinking that we should make some alteration appointments soon! Could you send me the phone number for Mary's mom so that I could set up a time to get in there? Thanks, Bride!

Katers said...

I can't wait. Got my dancing shoes ready for this one!