Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It seems as though everyday there is something.....

School is going well, I don't hate pediatrics nearly as much as originally thought. However, I do hate commuting to Children's Memorial hospital. Traffic totally stinks at 3pm coming home.

Work update....I'm moving to dayshift!! I start October 5th, so thats a good thing. What this means is that I work 7am-7pm now. STill 3 days per week, just not the same days as school. It should work out quite well....

Thats it for us....we are under 4 months!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did the time go??/

3 comments:

Katers said...

Glad to hear you are now on days, must be a great change!

Unknown said...

Wow, you finally get to join and remain (awake) in the land of the living! Congrats!

McGuff said...

YeS!! I am so happy for you! That will be so good for your social life AND your health!! CONGRATS!