Sunday, March 02, 2008

my oh my

School is truly in full swing, so much so that of 4 modules, I'm already done with two!!! I did very well on last test, which brought my grade up, I had been hovering with a low B high C and was content, yet a little nervous that I wasn't going to have that edge! I like to have a little cushion to pad myself that way when I feel lazy around finals, I don't have to work nearly so hard, you know? Like last semester when I walked into the final knowing I needed an 11 to pass the class and a 42 for a B. I really didn't study all that hard!!! I'm embarking into a new section tomorrow, MOther/baby. Not my favorite area. I'm truly hopeing that I will find a new love for the art of nursing to the mother/baby population. Currently, not my bag. Lets see how it goes!!!

Wedding plans are forming, I think I finally got all my Save the Dates out....if you didn't receive one or yours was mangled in the mail, please let me know I have a few leftover and will gladly send you a new one.

I hear congrats are due to some of my fellow Ryan Family members who will be tying the knot in '09 just like me....Andy Ryan, Ray Feeney, Mary Kay Feeney, and Ryan Feeney. Congrats to all. I hear so far 09 will be our biggest wedding year yet!!!

Thats all for now folks....I'm praying that the calls for snow tomorrow aren't really true, that actually it's going to stay 50 degrees!!! I can dream right?

1 comment:

McGuff said...

I had no idea that Ray and Ryan were also gettng married in 09. It looks like out of all the 09 weddings your is the only one in this region! Thanks for your comment on my speech problem! Good luck with the rest of your semester.