Sunday, December 23, 2007

Settled

We're finally settled in. Thank God!!! We spent this last weekend cleaning and organizing the last of the stuff. Finally I can get rid of some boxes! Yeah!!

I finished school earlier this week with a B in my Nursing class. Off to a pretty good start I'd say. I'm quite content with that grade. Next semester isn't going to be easy at all, but I'm ready for it. What can I say...1 down, 3 to go!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off til Wednesday, but I have to work the New Years Holiday's and the weekend before, so that kinda sucks, I'll have to work 5 days straight, which will pretty much lead to a very cranky lady. Dan is off until January 3rd, so that's a nice break for him.

We were supposed to head to the zoo last night, but we had double booked ourselves, my girfriends 30th birthday was last night, so we headed back up to McHenry to visit with friends. It was a nice night all together.

Today I'm sitting here in my nice clean apartment, baking. I'm trying my hand at irish soda bread. Though it'll never be the same as my Aunt Mary's, I'm hoping for some good results.

We have a date tonight with sone of Dan's old friends, we're meeting all of them in Tinley Park. This has been a whirlwind week already and it's just going to get busier!!! As we head in two different directions tomorrow to spend Christmas eve with both of our families.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!

No comments: