Friday, March 13, 2009

fever free

It's been a long week. I was sick all week long. Now granted I didn't get sick for my wedding, and I wasn't sick for the holidays, so I guess it's time. Everyone at work has been sick. I had been avoiding it, but I guess I didn't avoid it well enough. I came down with bronchitis earlier this week and I've been plagued with a fever ranging between 100.6 and 102.2 since Tuesday. I called off sick on Tuesday and only worked a half a day today. I've spent the majority of the last 4 days in bed. Finally this afternoon, I am feeling a little better. I don't feel on fire or have those awful chills anymore. That is much better.

I did venture out Wednesday night to see Dan sing at his contest. I sat in the bar with my water glass and my diet coke with my coat on shivering most of the night. I should have listened to Dan and stayed home, but I wanted to be there for him to see him sing and support him. As always he was great. Below are some pictures of Dan on stage.







No comments: