Monday, December 15, 2008

Finito!!

I took my final this morning, so I have effectively finished my third semester of nursing school! YEAH!!! Only one semseter left, I can totally do this!

I have my surgery is all set up for Wednesday afternoon. This is an up and down decision for me. I know that it's the best thing for me, but the thought that I am having surgery done to render myself sterile, is still tough somedays. Oh well....it'll all be done Wednesday and I won't have to think about it anymore :)

4 comments:

Katers said...

Hey Amy,

Glad your finals are over! Were are you having your surgury, St. Alexis? Do you want visitors?? I'd love to get out of the house...let me know.

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you Wednesday!

McGuff said...

Hey there! I am thinking of you! I hope that all is well.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy! Good luck today! I hope everything goes smoothly!