Sunday, December 10, 2006

Where do I start????



Pics of 6th annual Ryan pub crawl

It's been too long. Do I blame the end of the school year, starting of a second job or just plain laziness? I'm probably gonna have to go with the third answer. So, here it goes....

I'm sitting here this morning thinking of the past couple weeks. So, lets recap...

6th annual Ryan pub crawl....oh so much fun, dancing, drinking, laughter, and, I made it through the night without one single cigarette! Yeah me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School's ending. I take my last test for my horrible psych class this coming monday. All I can say is thank God it's over. Next month I start Anatomy. Another busy class, but much more interesting then developmental psychology. Did anyone like that class? Meg, what were your thoughts??

I'm filling out my applications for nursing school. Everything is due by February 1st. I hope I can get in. Say a prayer, wish me luck....whatever it takes!!!!!

Love life....still dormant. I went out with a guy a couple weeks ago, kind of a hey, we're all going out why don't you join us....you know the perpetual "hook up" Problem being, I didn't know I was being hooked up until about an hour before hand. Now, granted I knew this person and had known him for a couple years, nice guy, very cute, but relatively dumb when it comes to girls and not all that quick on the uptake. I just wasn't expecting my girlfriend to say..."hey aim, why don't you date mark...." yeah, thats pretty much how it went. needless to say, mark is a clueless ass... we had a good night and things were going ok until...he asked me if i wanted to go over to the Red Roof in to "scratch an itch." Yeah, thats exactly what he said. What an ass. Let's just say I probably won't be talking to mark any time soon.

In early november I started a new second job at another local ER. I'm working there very part time. But, I'm having a hell of a time getting my schedule together. At first, HR didn't schedule me for orientation properly, so...I only went to one day rather than 4! Ooops....but all was well my boss determined that it was HR's fault and not me being a dumbass. Then I got scheduled for orientation earlier this month and went to about 2 hours worth. I had worked the night befoe at the other ER and left with my eye all red and swollen again. yep, I had orbital cellulitis again!!!! In the same eye! I left early and called to doctor to get a prescription and find out what the heck is going on! So, needless to say I didn't finish orientation this month either. So, I wasn't really sure if I was going to have a job or not. Friday afternoon, I received a phone call that said, yes, I have a job but I must go to orientation in January. Now, I have to rearrange my schedule for my "real job" all around in order to attend orientation which is just a bunch of sitting and listening. It's so hard to stay awake!!!!!!!!!!! But, I want to keep this job because they have a gym and spa which is directly en route to my other job, therefore I have to pass it at least 6 times per week. Plus the membership dues are payroll deducted, so...I'm gonna take advantage of that perk. Get fit is definitely a 2007 goal!!!!

Well, I guess thats all for now. I'll have to be a better blogger!!! :)

No comments: