Friday, December 29, 2006

bat your eyes like this...and pucker your lips like this

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!! Now that all the Christmas stuff is done. Ah...but this year was nice. It was the first year that I didn't have to work one of the Christmas days, which was very nice. We had a wonderful time with the Ryans on Christmas Eve and Karner's on Christmas day. Santa was very good to me!!! I got a gift certificate for an automatic start for my car!!! Yeah, no more climbing into a freezing cold car after 12 hours on my feet at the ER! Yeah, my car will finally be nice and toasty. In reference to the title, I'm currently watching my new copy of "The Little Mermaid" one of the classice Disney films ever made.

Now we look forward to New years. Now, in the past I've had several different New YEars escapades, many of which weren't really all that exciting because they usually involved working. I think my most memorable was seeing The Bodeans down as Navy Pier brining in the new year of '03. Last year sucked becuase I was newly single as of that morning. Now, we are ending yet another year. I think I'm going to spend the evening in Roscoe IL, with the Gorskis. What better way to spend the evening then with family and friends who love you!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has marvelous plans for the New Year!

No comments: