Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh no, not again!!!

Have you ever done anything a little on the stupid side and totally regretted it later? Wait, it only gets better....have you then repeated this action thinking that something might be different this time?

I made a poor decision about 10 months ago and regretted it for quite a while, beat myself up over it, then finally moved on.

Only to follow through and do it again....same situation, same players, same results. Nothing like waking up in the AM and saying "oh no, not again!!!"

Guess one too many Juniper Blush martini's clouds ones judgement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left me wondering!! You will have to e-mail with more detail. What was your mistake? Molly

Katers said...

Did you hook up with Dr. McDreamy again???

Amy said...

an update...don't worry all, it was NOT Ken!!! I repeat, it was NOT Ken. I told most of you this at the wedding, but if there were any lingering doubts, please put your minds to rest!