Friday, May 29, 2009

Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the music.....

Though I'm not doing any big dancing...I am celebrating!! I successfully finished my nursing degree and graduated with my ADN on May 21st. All 400 graduates were sitting on the hot stage in our large, heavy, choir looking robes facing the audience. Now this probably looked very nice to our family and friends able to look at all their graduates, unfortunately for us....we couldn't hear a thing said. It sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher...."whaaa, waaa, waaa, waa" Which led to many of us nursing students in the final row....just having our own conversations :) The ceremony was nice, I recieved my fake diploma, and my nursing pin. I was joined in celebration by Dan, my mom, and Dan's family.

I then was informed the next day that I have a job! I was accepted full time in the ER as St. Alexius Medical Center. So that worry is gone. It looks like I will be working pm's and nights again. It will be nice to be back with my night shift buddies!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Katers said...

Congrats Amy! You are a ROCKSTAR!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the Future of FREE E-commerce where you can sell your products and make real money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is a FREE ebay to sell your products