Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Everything Happens For a Reason

Yesterday was my first day back after handing in my resignation. Let me tell you, it wasn't the easiet day! I got run like a dog while other cars sat. Did I expect anything different? No, not at all. But....as I said, everything happens for a reason.

At about 530 last night while I was running what seemed like my 50th call (ok, in actuality it was only about 5) my phone rang. Of course because I was with a patient, I ignored the call. When I was able to check the phone, I had seen that it was my realtor that had called. I really wasnt' so excited about this, because I was sure they were setting up yet another appointment for someone to look at my pad during prime sleeping hours! Well, I checked the voice mail, and it was my actual realtor, not just the office! I got an offer on my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! They offered a little less than my asking price, but not too low. So, I accepted the offer! The only draw back is that the new owners want to close on September 29th. I immediately said "thats fine! I'll be out!" I think my realtor was a little surprised in how accepting I was of that term!

So anyways, I guess my point here is...I buried St. Joseph, two weeks ago. I quit the job that causes me more stress and headache and worry than in ever necessary, and I put my faith in God. All things worked out wonderfully for me. So, keep me in your prayers that nothing goes wrong with the contract! And all works smoothly. I guess I'll be back in McHenry by October!!!!

4 comments:

Aunt Betty said...

Way to go, Amy!!!

Unknown said...

Good for you Amy! You're right, evrything works out for a reason!

Unknown said...

Good for you Amy! You're right, evrything works out for a reason!

Katers said...

That is GREAT news Amy! When's the move??